Detective Conan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderetor job

Go down

Moderetor job Empty Moderetor job

Post by Shinichi Kudo Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Ciao, sei qui per il lavoro moderatore, giusto? Se no, non so cosa stai facendo qui. Quindi, se vuoi diventare moderatore basta scrivere "Voglio diventare moderatore" e io ti mando un quiz e alcune domande con un messaggio privato. Regole: controllerò i quiz e le 4 persone che otterranno più punti diventeranno moderatori. Se non c'è concorrenza, visto che questo forum non è ancora conosciuto bene, il primo che mi chiede e ottiene la maggior parte delle risposte corrette e risponde bene alle mie domande diventerà moderatore.Semplice, giusto?

Hello, you're here for the moderator job, right? If not, I don't know what you're doing here. So if you want to become a moderator you just have to write "I want to become moderator" and i will send you a quiz and some questions with a private message.
Rules: I will check the quizzes and the 4 people who will get more points will become moderators. If there is no competition since this forum still isn't known well, the first one who asks me and gets most of the answers correct and answers well to my questions will become moderator. Pretty simple, right?
Shinichi Kudo
Shinichi Kudo
Admin
Admin

https://detectiveconan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum